Walform machine is used for reshaping of hydraulic tubes with diameters from 6 to 42 mm. It is suitable for efficient production of consistent, high quality joints.
Technical Data of Hydraulic Connections
- Tube diameters from 6 - 42 mm
- Wall thickness from 3 - 6 mm
- Fittings and tube pressure range from 250 bar up to 800 bar
Technical Data of Walform Machine
- Weight: 244 kg
- Depth 99,0 cm
- Width 85,0 cm (Without handles 67,5 cm)
- Height 26,0 cm
- Voltage: 400 V/ 50 Hz
- Fuse 16 A
- Noise level < 70 dBA
- Power consumption 2,8 kW
- Hydraulics Design: 2-stage pump
- Oil: HLP-D 32
- Quantity: 5 litres
- Pressure: max. 600 bar
*Note: Technical Data are subject to changes.
How to use a Walform Machine
- Tube grade suitable for cold-bending and flaring is to be used, pursuant to DIN 1630, Type NBK-3.1 B, material ST 37.4 (E235N). Please make sure tube tolerances are to DIN 2391, Part C. Tolerances to DIN 2462, Part 1, result in problems with clamping and fitting. Tubes made of stainless steel (e.g. 1.4571) must be cold-drawn seamless and scale-free heat-treated, Form m to DIN 17458 and tolerances to DIN 2391, Sheet 1.
- To open the tool holder remove the unlocking pin. Turn both tool holder handles anti clock-wise. Pull tool holder handles and move aside. (attention: risk of clamping) Insert clamping jaw with minor pressure into the tool holder up to a noticeable catch. Fix reshaping stud handtide using the assembly stud.
- Close the toolholder. Swing the toolholder back into position and slide the toolholder
until the unlocking pin engages again.
- Insert the tools and close the toolholder. The red fault indicator lamp goes out.
- Press the start key. The machine is in its basic position. This procedure must also be
- repeated after every tool change.
- Press the start key and function key simultaneously and hold down for approx. 2
- sec. The ready indicator (white indicator lamp) lights up. The clamping jaws move to the
- insertion position.
- Slide the nut onto the tube and insert the tube horizontally up to the stop and hold it tight!
- Press the start key. The procedure runs automatically and cannot be interrupted. Tube has to be firmly fixed during the process. Remove the reshaped tube.
- Examine the reshaped tube for detectable quality defects, e.g. surface damage, spalling, cracks, etc.
- Check the control diameter